суботу, 12 березня 2011 р.

A True Story of a Dream

I want to address this story to all those, who do not believe in dreams. There was a President election in January-February 2010. At that time Viktor Ushchenko was the President of Ukraine, and he was to participate in the election along with his key opponents: Yulia Tymoshenko, a prime-minister, and Viktor Yanukovich, an opposition leader. 

Half year before the election, in August 2009, I had a dream, in which I saw mysefl sitting in the plane with the President Yuschenko. The plane was moving on the take-off runway, but suddenly we were informed about the necessity to stop and to let Viktor Yanukovich on board. The plane stopped.

I knew the meaning of all the signs from my dream. Being on a plane is the sign of a big success. The plane with President Yushchenko stopped - this meant that Yushchenko had no chances to become a President of Ukraine for the second time. Yulia Tymoshenko was not on board with us, so she could not win the election. We stopped to take Yanukovich on board, and it was he, who later became the President of Ukraine.

Thus, being able to interpret dreams, I could foresee the results of future election in my country.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар